The Power Inn District is an economic driver for with the presence of top commercial developers, more than 60% of the manufacturing jobs in Sacramento, over 80% of the construction-related trades, and nearly 30,000 direct jobs.
Our Economic Impact in the Region
To illustrate the size, diversity and economic impact of businesses operating within the 36-mile Power Inn geographic area, recent studies clearly illustrates that the area supported by the Power Inn Alliance is a driving force in the economy of both the city and region of Sacramento. The report identified several key points:
- Home to over 29,000 jobs; 94 % of these are private sector jobs, which is 14 % of the city’s private sector employment overall.
- The largest employment sectors in the area are Construction (81% of jobs citywide), Manufacturing (62% citywide), Retail and Wholesale Trade, totaling over 18,000 jobs.,
- Companies located in the Power Inn area create nearly $6.2 billion in direct output, and over $1.7 billion in labor income to the region.
- An additional 28,000 jobs, $4.2 billion in output, and nearly $1.5 billion in labor income are generated through continued consumption activities of the companies and employees.
- In total, the Power Inn business community supports nearly 58,000 jobs in the region, over $10 billion in output, and nearly $3.2 billion in wages.
Sources: – Reference USA and Burris Service Group (BSG)